top of page


Received a Live Scan Request? Bring your form, a valid photo ID, and head over to HR Simplistic for a walk-in or scheduled appointment.

Quick, ink-free, and conveniently near you.

HR Simplistic is the only Live Scan service provider in the immediate Palm Springs area, making it easy for you to get the electronic fingerprinting you need. 

Walk-ins & appointments

Our hours are from 9:00AM-4:00PM, Monday thru Friday. and we accept both walk-ins and scheduled appointments. To schedule your appointment, email

Certified operators

Our certified Live Scan operator will scan your fingerprints directly into the computer system that will begin to verify your identity.

Background checks available

For employers wishing to incorporate background checks into their hiring process, HR Simplistic also offers this service. Our thorough efficient process makes it easy for you.

Easy payment options

We accept debit/credit cards, billing accounts, corporate accounts, and company checks.

Make an appointment with HR Simplistic

Acceptable Primary Forms of Photo Identification include any of the following:

  • U.S. Passport or U. S Passport Card

  • Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)

  • Uniformed Services Identification Card

  • Department of Defense Common Access Card

  • Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s) (e.g., Form I-94)

  • USCIS – Permanent Resident Card (I-551)

  • USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)

  • Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with photograph

  • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

  • Canadian driver’s license

* For those applicants without a license, a state identification card may be presented if the state identification card standards are the same as for the driver’s license.

Secondary Forms of Identification

In the absence of a primary form of identification, an applicant shall provide at least two of the following forms of secondary identification AND at least two additional forms of the supporting documentation that follows:

  • State Government Issued Certificate of Birth

  • U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card

  • Native American tribal document

  • Social Security Card

  • Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/ Divorce

  • Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)

  •  U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad

  • Draft record

  • School ID with photograph (minimum age 7 years old, or transaction will be rejected by DOJ) *

  • Certificate of Citizenship (N560)

  • Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)

  • Certificate of Naturalization (N550)

  • Replacement Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)

* If parent or guardian is vouching for student, enter the form of ID shown by parent or guardian only on the live scan fingerprinting log your agency keeps. DO NOT enter the ID number into the student’s live scan transaction.

bottom of page